How Social Media Can Help To Grow Your Business - Join Us On Social Media Day, June 30th 2017
In recent years, the growth of social media has been almost impossible to deny or ignore. Everyone’s digging it! Whether you have you own personal Facebook page, a professional profile on LinkedIn or just cast your eye over Twitter to keep up with all the celebrity gossip, you are already tapping in to the awesome power of social media.
But what about your business? Social Media offers much more than just an opportunity to share funny meme’s or pictures of your pets, it offers a unique way of reaching out to your customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Social Media is an online conversation that grows and evolves as it happens. By using online feeds you can spread the word about your business, your promotions, your new products and anything else you want to world to know - and all in real time too!
In this blog, we look at the ways in which Social Media can help to grow your business. These include:
- Spreading the word about your business - Social Media reaches all ages and demographics, so you can be sure your business will reach a whole lot of people just by promoting it using social media sites and platforms.
- Gaining valuable customer insight - Because social media allows for immediate interactions with your followers, you can use it to collect relevant customer data to help your business make smarter business decisions and much more targeted approaches to online marketing.
- Increasing your brand awareness and loyalty - Social Media makes is super easy for your customers to find you and to contact you. They can share details of products or services you offer quickly and easily too. This in turn helps to grow your brand awareness organically, and helps breed trust and further recommendations.
- Increases traffic to your web site - By helping to boost your search rankings, social media platforms will help to increase the amount of people that visit your website, either to view or to buy.
- Keeping ahead of the competition - If you are using Social Media, you can be pretty sure your competitors are too. You can follow them to see what they are doing at any given time.
- Share content faster and easier - Social Media makes is easy to share content and information really quickly. All your followers need to do is share it with their followers to help grow your brand and your business.
- Helps your business reach new audiences - Social Media will help your brand to reach out to new or previously un-tapped audiences, simply by using simple targeted techniques.
- Targeted advertising - You can promote your business by utilising the paid for advertising facilities that most platforms offer. These are a great way to share your stories with your target market.
Social Media can help your business reach more customers, increase the number of visitors to your website and can even get people talking about you and your business online.
What’s more, Social Media is free to sign up to and even using paid advertising it is still far cheaper than traditional marketing as you don’t need to spend as much to reach more people.
If you are looking to get your business out there, why not start with a Facebook page for your business. You can quickly and easily reach out to your target audience, and grow your brand online. Remember, Social Media success doesn't always mean purchases and ringing tills, but it does mean increased brand awareness.
For more information contact us and help celebrate with the hashtag #SMDay #SocialMediaDay