Fed up with B2B cold calling?

8th May 2014 Business, Marketing 102
Fed up with B2B cold calling?

We all set up websites in the hope that we will attract more customers. Yet did you know that in reality only 2% of people that visit your site will actually contact you and that the other 98% are just browsing?  So now more than ever it is important to make your website work harder for you.

Our B2B website visitor analysis tool will help you do just that. It will measure the effectiveness of all your web marketing activity and give you an accurate account of every visitor to your site and what business visitors are most likely to convert to revenue. This deeper insight will allow you to identify and prioritise new quality sales leads and reduce the time you spend on cold calling. This is all in all an excellent tool to help with your B2B sales and marketing. For a demonstration, please get in touch

Leave a comment