Get your business online workshops
Dynamic Consultants are excited to announce our 'get your business online' workshops.
Get Your Business Online, is a local authority approved WordPress training provider in Essex.
We have helped thousands of small to medium sized business owners in the Essex, Suffolk and Kent area get their newly started company online by teaching them how to do it themselves.
Are you looking to get your business online?
By attending the course you will be guided through the process of setting up your own fully functioning website which will be online and operational by the end of the day. Throughout the course you will be taught about online presence, social media, domains, webhosting, set-up, installation, customisation, design, content and functionality.
We’ll show you everything from installing WordPress and setting it all up to the most useful features and tools within the CMS (Content Management System). You’ll be building your own brand new site and working on it throughout the day. You will learn to apply a professional design, make the site search engine friendly and add the features and functionality you need to further develop and run the site yourself.
Our Online Marketing and Website training courses teach you all the basics of online marketing, social media, building, managing and marketing your own website using WordPress, the world’s leading website Content Management System.
By the end of the day you will understand:
- The importance of your ‘Online Presence’
- The difference between Traditional vs. Digital Marketing
- Why you need a website and what it should do
- The basics of blogging and social media
- How to choose which social media platforms are best for your business, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- How search engines work, Google, Yahoo etc. Organic vs. Paid SEO
- Domain names and hosting and will select your free domain
- The basics of using WordPress and start building your website
- How to create/manage pages and blog posts
- Plugins and Widgets and how to add and manage them
- Create contact forms & build internal and external links
- About good housekeeping, security etc within your site
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- How to generate a mailing list and gain new subscribers
- Plus much, much more…
This course includes free website hosting and domain registration*
* 1 Year free hosting and domain registration if needed (no contracts or tie-ins – if you love the service and want to stay with us for a second year we will only charge £97 per year per website, which includes a fast, secure website, daily backups, email accounts, webmail and desktop setup advice and a fast, friendly service
To book your place: Get your business online