Business Development / Account Manager required
We are looking for an exceptional sales person to join our dynamic and high performing team.
This exciting role is ideal for an experienced Account Manager looking for their next challenge. You will have a proven track record of building excellent client relationships and developing new revenue streams. You will be a confident and articulate presenter with the ability to engage in top level conversations with senior decision makers. You will be expected to deliver interesting, creative, bespoke, high value solutions to help hit and exceed revenue targets.
This role is ideal for a skilled, tenacious and forward thinking Account Manager with a technical mindset looking for their next challenge.
Account management:[list icon="arrow"]
- You will be responsible for managing the company’s existing clients on a daily basis;
- Your product knowledge of the sector will be a distinct advantage;
- You will be expected to generate a regular sales stream based on 75% existing clients and 25% new clients;
- You will use your previous face-to-face experience to raise the profile of our services in the industry;
- You will be expected to attend relevant events/conferences and awards representing not only our services but Dynamic Consultants as a whole;
- Working closely with the Managing Director, the Head of Delivery, and the marketing team, you will be responsible for generating initiatives to maximise revenue streams, and provide accurate reports regulary.
Planning and sales initiatives:[list icon="check"]
- You will need to create account plans for all clients under your remit;
- You will need to compile information for strategic long term plans for all clients;
- You will always be looking for new initiatives to grow revenue channels and ensure that they are followed through and actioned.
Skills and experience required:[list icon="check"]
The qualities we are looking for in an Account Manager are:
- Previous experience of account management
- A strong commercial acumen
- Creative flare
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Great interpersonal attitude for engaging clients and managing your team
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to plan, forecast and track performance
- A can-do attitude where anything is possible
Benefits include:[list icon="arrow"]
- A salary depending on experience formed of basic plus commission (OTE £30,000) plus bonuses
- Comprehensive training. Centrally and from our specialist in-house recruitment trainer
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
Salary: Circa £18,000 basic + comm. + bonus (£30,000.00 OTE)
Business Development, Account Management, Sales Executive, Senior Sales, Agency Sales: 1 year